Overnight Lane Closures Planned for U.S. 75 Central Expressway in Richardson for the DART Silver Line Bridge.
Beginning Friday, April 29, both north and southbound HOV lanes of U.S. 75 Central Expressway will be closed for construction of the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) Silver Line bridge in Richardson. Construction is scheduled to continue on Friday and Saturday nights from 9:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m., through July 24, 2022.
NDNA on Short Term Rentals
STR - Dallas STR Solution
STR - Investment Firms Cash In on
STR - What is an STR and Why Should I Care
Poker Room UPDATE
Poker houses - Illegal
Why Dallas sidewalks are in such bad shape
Bumpy Sidewalks and Liability
Final Committee Report on Bumpy Sidewalks and Liability
Notes From NDNA Board Meetings
Domestic Violence pamphlet from DPD
- The North Dallas Neighborhood Alliance (NDNA) is a non-profit, volunteer organization formed in 1981 to support and represent the various homeowner and neighborhood associations (HOAs) in North Dallas.
- NDNA is an umbrella organization whose membership is comprised of HOAs in Districts 11 and 12 of the City of Dallas. All HOAs in Districts 11 & 12 are eligible to become members.
- NDNA is administered by an elected Board of Directors who meet once a month. Please click on Contact Us to communicate with NDNA’s Board.
What NDNA Does
- Sponsors public meetings:
- Meetings include programs on code compliance, beautification, low income housing, curbside recycling, multi-family zoning, and topics requested by membership.
- NDNA meetings are often attended by the District 11 and 12 City Council Representatives and allow residents the opportunity to speak directly with their elected officials.
- HOAs are kept abreast of meetings and news such as the Cotton Belt/Silver Line Rail project and local zoning issues involving new development.
- In Addition, NDNA:
- Sends out email alerts and notices concerning neighborhood and City of Dallas issues.
- Monitors major developments city-wide as well as in Districts 11 & 12 such as proposed zoning changes and land development projects, safety issues, crime trends, homelessness, trash collection, and road projects.
- Provides information from the City of Dallas, major upcoming events, safety and crime prevention issues, and provides a means for member HOAs to connect with each other via NDNA.us
- Provides zoning assistance / expertise when needed by HOAs.
- Has direct ties with the Dallas Police Department’s North Dallas VIP program, the Board of the Preston Ridge Trail, the North Dallas Chamber of Commerce, and Texas Neighborhoods Together (TNT monitors state legislative issues pertaining to neighborhood associations).
The city of Dallas is divided into seven community code districts with offices located throughout the city. The districts are responsible for the enforcement of over 900 city ordinances intended to keep your neighborhood clean and code-compliant. Community Code addresses concerns both proactively and by citizen requests submitted through 3-1-1.