If you are against Short Term Rentals...
Need Input Now On Dart's proposed Hillcrest Pump Station and Hillcrest Road Closures [11/18/22]
Nov-Dec Upcoming District 11 and 12 Events
City of Dallas responses to questions about condition and repair of sidewalks (very helpful)
Poker Rooms - Final Decision
Dallas Crime Watch Resources for Reporting Problem STRs
North Dallas Neighborhood Alliance October Newsletter
Hillcrest Construction Update
Dickerson Street Crossing Construction - September 26 – December 10, 2022
At this rate, it will take Dallas 150 years to fix its sidewalks; that’s unacceptable
Cotton Belt (Silver Line) Update
FINAL REDISTRICTING PLAN - see Read More Here
Short Term Rentals - Overview
Call to Action on Short Term Rentals - Sample e-mail
E-mail addresses of City Council and Planning Commission
NDNA on Short Term Rentals
STR - Dallas STR Solution
STR - Investment Firms Cash In on
STR - What is an STR and Why Should I Care
Why Dallas sidewalks are in such bad shape
Bumpy Sidewalks and Liability
Final Committee Report on Bumpy Sidewalks and Liability
Notes From NDNA Board Meetings
Domestic Violence pamphlet from DPD
- The North Dallas Neighborhood Alliance (NDNA) is a non-profit, volunteer organization formed in 1981 to support and represent the various homeowner and neighborhood associations (HOAs) in North Dallas.
- NDNA is an umbrella organization whose membership is comprised of HOAs in Districts 11 and 12 of the City of Dallas. All HOAs in Districts 11 & 12 are eligible to become members.
- NDNA is administered by an elected Board of Directors who meet once a month. Please click on Contact Us to communicate with NDNA’s Board.
What NDNA Does
- Sponsors public meetings:
- Meetings include programs on code compliance, beautification, low income housing, curbside recycling, multi-family zoning, and topics requested by membership.
- NDNA meetings are often attended by the District 11 and 12 City Council Representatives and allow residents the opportunity to speak directly with their elected officials.
- HOAs are kept abreast of meetings and news such as the Cotton Belt/Silver Line Rail project and local zoning issues involving new development.
- In Addition, NDNA:
- Sends out email alerts and notices concerning neighborhood and City of Dallas issues.
- Monitors major developments city-wide as well as in Districts 11 & 12 such as proposed zoning changes and land development projects, safety issues, crime trends, homelessness, trash collection, and road projects.
- Provides information from the City of Dallas, major upcoming events, safety and crime prevention issues, and provides a means for member HOAs to connect with each other via NDNA.us
- Provides zoning assistance / expertise when needed by HOAs.
- Has direct ties with the Dallas Police Department’s North Dallas VIP program, the Board of the Preston Ridge Trail, the North Dallas Chamber of Commerce, and Texas Neighborhoods Together (TNT monitors state legislative issues pertaining to neighborhood associations).
The city of Dallas is divided into seven community code districts with offices located throughout the city. The districts are responsible for the enforcement of over 900 city ordinances intended to keep your neighborhood clean and code-compliant. Community Code addresses concerns both proactively and by citizen requests submitted through 3-1-1.